NEXTGENTM INC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://lootmogul.com/ website (the “Service”).
At Loot Mogul (“Loot Mogul”, “we”, “us” or “our”), we take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the app/website.
- “Service” is the https://home.lootmogul.com/ website operated by NEXTGENTM Inc.
- “Personal Information” means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- “Third Parties” refer to any app/website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the app/website.
- Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Said Personal Information could include email address, phone number, name, SSN, bank information and government identification numbers. To access the tournaments or portal on this app/website, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Email Address: Your email address and password to allow you to create a Loot Mogul account and use the Services. Your email address may also be used for marketing and promotional emails as allowed by applicable law.
- Name and Username: You will create a Username to use the Services. Your name, username, password, and email address are collectively referred to as your “Account Information”.
- Date of Birth: Your date of birth to verify that you are over the age of 18.
- Phone Number: Your Phone Number to allow us to verify you, contact you and to prevent fraud.
- Image: Any Personal Information you choose to add to your profile, such as an image. This Personal Information is used to enhance your use of the Services.
- Payment Details: To deposit or withdraw funds, you may provide credit card information or your Paypal username. We will use third-party credit card processing companies to process your transactions. We will not have access to your credit card data.
- Other Personal Information: Other personal information, such as first name, last name, address, phone number and social security number, to verify your identity when you withdraw cash from your account and by us and certain third-party providers to monitor for fraudulent activity and verify that you can legally participate in cash tournaments and withdraw funds.
- Information we gather
You can visit the Loot Mogul site without revealing any information about yourself. If you wish to obtain any information about our services, you can contact us. Our Platform’s online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code).
As a member, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our app/website. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the website.
- Use of Information
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the website. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient, and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you.
- To communicate necessary account and product/service-related information from time to time.
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services.
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks and comply with the highest security standards.
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated, or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use the contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure websites of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
We have taken necessary precautions to follow the California Online Privacy Protection Act and therefore we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or other third parties, including Google, who may use that information to market to you directly. Pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light Act”, California residents are permitted to request information about the way we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we will ensure to remove that information from our servers.
- Retention of Data
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Collection of Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Address, City, Zip Code etc.
- Cookies and Usage Data
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our app/websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available using a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The app/website also has enabled Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our app/website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://bit.ly/32e6FNi.
- External Links on App / Website
The app/website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any app/websites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such apps/websites or resources.
- Our Use of Your Information
You further acknowledge that the app/website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- Disclosure of Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be several services offered by external service providers that help you use our app/websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protective as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all your information to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such an event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- Accessing and Reviewing Information
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time except your display name. If you change any information, we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
- Control of your Password
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
- Other Information Collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as a credit card number and bank account details) via the Site to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this app/website immediately.
- Contact Us
- Data Deletion Policy
1. LootMogul provides users with full control over their data, including what data is retained and what data is deleted.
2. End users can request all or part of their data to be deleted by sending an email to [email protected] Once the request is approved by their company, LootMogul will delete their data.
NON AFFILIATION NOTIFICATION
LootMogul is NOT AFFILIATED, AUTHORIZED, LICENSED OR ENDORSED by NBA (National Basketball Association), NFL (National Football League), MLB (Major League Baseball), NHL (National Hockey League), MLS (Major League Soccer), NCAA (National College Athletic Association) or any other professional and amateur organization.